Online Dating Safety Manual
Every year, many people find real love over ChinaLoveBridge, you can too. ChinaLoveBridge gives a fun, safe enrironment that let you control your online dating experience, and finally set a healthy relationship - whether it's just a casual friendship or a passionate, lasting romance.
But we all know that traps exist below roses. In order to grow any relationship, you may have to exercise caution when getting to know people online and off-line. Don't be afraid to make connections. With a little common sense, you should be able to avoid that "bad apple".
Please read carefully following dating tips before starting your online romance.
These are some online dating safety tips, we hope you always keep in mind that the most important thing to proceed online dating is to keep yourself in a completely safe position. We wish your a best and safe online romance through ChinaLoveBridge.
- General Safety Rules
Example of abusing behaviors:
- Our site allows you to remain anonymous to other users until you feel ready to provide contact information to other users.
- Never post personal contact information in your self introduction and search criteria area. Don't risk having this information fall into the wrong hands.
- You are not obligated to provide your contact information even if a person already provided his or her information in the email exchange.
- Only provide your contact info to another user when your instincts tell you this is someone you can trust.
- Set up an email account just for online dating usage. This makes it easy to quarantine any unwanted mail.
- Always use your real photos and descriptions. Misleading information can result in angry feeling and can break a relationship even before it started.
- Immediately quit corresponding or block the member whenever you feel unsure, uncomfortable or even threatened.
- Keep records for your online chat room messages as we will only keep those information for up to 24 hours.
- Block any abusers and report to us their behaviors immediately. You can block from their profile page.
*ChinaLoveBridge strictly prohibits the use of our service for purpose of solicitations. Please notify us immediately if another member ask you to pay any amount of money, call any paid phone number to collect money. Also report invitations to join other singles sites, emails about modeling opportunities or attempts to sell any merchandise or service.
- Married people or minors using the service
- Members sending harassing or offensive emails/chats
- Members behaving inappropriately after meeting in person
- Fraudulent registration or profiles
- Spam or solicitation*
- Copyright infringement
- Members asking you for money or donations
- Any other concerns
- Meeting Off-line - Think Safety First!
- Find out as much as possible about the person you are communicating with before you meet them in person. Communicate extensively using email, instant messaging or chat prior to calling the other person. Do not disclose your phone number or personal contact information until you feel comfortable to do so.
- Try to request multiple photos of the person you are communicating with. Ask to see photos of the person in a variety of situations at different times in their life. This helps to 'paint a picture' of the person and can be useful to understand more about that person.
- When you do decide to meet face to face, pick a public place and tell a friend where you're going. Let them know when you return from the date.
- Refrain from drinking excessively, as it could impair your ability to make good decisions and may put you at risk. Better stick to nonalcoholic drinks
- Don't leave your personal belongings, including your drinks, unattended. Order new drinks after coming back from washroom.
- Don't bring anyone to your home or go to his or her home. Just stay in public place. If you are followed, change car or using taxi to get rid of the follower.
- Carry your mobile phone with you in case of any emergency situation.
- Distance meeting with your online lover
By using ChinaLoveBridge, you may fall in love with anyone everywhere in the world, they may live as close as your next door neighbor or as far as on the other side of the earth. If you decided to meet your lover in another town, city or even another country, please keep safety at the forefront and bear in mind the following tips:
- Take the time to learn the culture and understand the other persons expectations about the relationship. Spend as much time together as is possible getting to know the person, don't just rely on email and instant messaging.
- Stay in hotel. If you can't afford to stay in a hotel, don't go. NEVER stay at the other person's home on your first visit.
- Using taxis to get to and from the airport. It is great that another person want to great you at the airport. But DO NOT get into a personal vehicle with someone who you are meeting for the first time.
- Keep your hotel location private, and don't disclose your exact address until you are complete certain about the person's intention.
- Keep your valuables or belongings in the hotel or room safety box when you are in dating.
- Don't forget to keep your family or friends posted
- Don't use phone in your room to make call, instead, using your own mobile or public pay phone to make call so as to hide your hotel location.
- Signs of warnings
- If it sounds too good to be true, don't believe it.
- If the other person can only meet or talk to you at odd hours, he or she may be hiding something.
- If the person can not be honest from beginning, you won't be able to count on him or her in the future.
- If you talk on the phone and he or she speaks in a hushed tones or "has to go" all of a sudden, then he or she may not be single as what he or she claimed to be.
- If someone is vague, talks in circles or does not answer your question directly, he or she must have something to hide, be cautious.
- If someone pledges eternal love after first meeting or even only after several online chat, be cautions, as love is kind of acquired feeling while lust is first sight feeling. So ask yourself if you are seeking love or lust.
- If you are asked about your financial situation, be very careful in answering such kind of questions. Never display your own financial situations, bank accounts etc. Instead, report to us immediately.
- Don't let love blind your eyes. Beware of someone who mentioned how broke he or she is. Never trust someone if he claims he just got laid off from the work or just lost all of the money. Mostly they want to get money from you if they say these in the beginning of communications.
Your Advertisement Here:
Our low cost ads with large traffic volume will bring your business to the higest level!
Please be noted that we are NOT responsible for any information and services obtained from the following advertisements!